Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Welcome



Welcome to this Chattanooga State Training Blog. We will be having a lot of fun posting to these blogs, since we have nothing better to do at Chattanooga State. (Puhleeze..... give me a break!!)

This was my attitude when I first started playing around with Blogs, since last December, until I suddenly realized how powerful they can be! Thanks to Donna Appleget and her Library Blog, which was excellent.

Also thanks to John StClair, Executive Director of Training, TBR, for his excellent presentation on Podcasting, at the MTSU Technology Conference. He was the one that inspired me to get out of the rut. Blogging became very exciting to me, when I realized its application in Computer Training at Chattanooga State.

Our Faculty/Staff Training Website is on the Intranet, which means that it is only available for employees on any of Chatt State's five campuses. This website is not available from home. Whereas our Training Blog is available even from home because it is on the Internet

No comments: